Join us on Tuesday 7th December 2021 at 10.30am where Amanda Coleman will be sharing how to rebuild your reputation after a crisis and the five steps to recovery for when you’re looking ahead to what’s next.
With over 20 years experience in crisis communication, including leading the police communication response to the 2017 Manchester Arena terror attack, Amanda Coleman is an experienced specialist when it comes to crisis communication and rebuilding reputation for organisations like emergency services.
What you’ll learn:
- How to approach rebuilding your reputation
- What techniques you can use
- The steps you need to take towards reputation recovery
Who is this for?
- Senior leaders within emergency services organisations
- Heads of Communications
- Heads of Digital
- Social media managers
- All you have to do is sign up for free through the button below — don’t worry if you can’t make it live, we’ll send a link to watch the recording at your leisure after the session.