CoPaCC has published a “CoPaCC Policing Report” every month since the organisation was established back in early 2013. The Report, together with its associated monthly Appendix, provides a unique summary and record of policing and police governance activity. Each month’s CoPaC Policing Report contains:
- an examination of key national developments in policing and crime, organised by:
- key topic – financial, technology and equipment; governance and engagement; staffing and personnel; shared services, collaboration, outsourcing and merger; policy, procedures, initiatives and legislation;
- national bodies (such as Home Office, National Crime Agency, College of Policing);
- Parliamentary and Legal;
- reports, papers, market research and proposals;
- conferences and meetings;
- selected national media;
- political parties;
- national diary and events;
- an examination of key developments for individual PCCs and their Offices, examining:
- each PCC’s progress against their declared ambition;
- PCC-related news;
- a review of each PCC’s decisions for the month;
- their forward and historical diaries (where published);
- team changes;
- financial updates
- social media activity
- news from their associated Police and Crime Panel.
The latest CoPaCC Report and associated Appendix, covering May 2015, has now been published and is available for CoPaCC Subscribers to download here.
A full annual CoPaCC Subscription covers:
- full access to all materials on PolicingInsight.com;
- bi-weekly CoPaCC Policing Reports and their sister publication, our mid-month Updates;
- CoPaCC Thematic Reports covering key areas of PCC accountability:
- Public Engagement
- subscriber-preferential access to future training and briefing events CoPaCC runs over the coming twelve months.
To find out more about a full annual subscription to Policing Insight, plus the CoPaCC Thematics and Reports, along with subscriber-preferential access to CoPaCC’s events, please click here or email [email protected].