CoPaCC has published a “CoPaCC Policing Report” every month since the organisation was established back in early 2013. The Report, together with its associated monthly Appendix, provides a unique summary and record of policing and police governance activity. Each month’s CoPaCC Policing Report contains:
- an examination of key national developments in policing and crime, organised by:
- key topic – financial, technology and equipment; governance and engagement; staffing and personnel; shared services, collaboration, outsourcing and merger; policy, procedures, initiatives and legislation;
- national bodies (such as Home Office, National Crime Agency, College of Policing);
- Parliamentary and Legal;
- reports, papers, market research and proposals;
- conferences and meetings;
- selected national media;
- political parties;
- national diary and events;
- an examination of key developments for individual PCCs and their Offices, examining:
- each PCC’s progress against their declared ambition;
- PCC-related news;
- a review of each PCC’s decisions for the month;
- their forward and historical diaries (where published);
- team changes;
- financial updates
- social media activity
- news from their associated Police and Crime Panel.
The latest CoPaCC Report and associated Appendix has now been published and is available for CoPaCC Subscribers to download here.
A full annual CoPaCC Subscription covers:
- full access to all materials on PolicingInsight.com;
- full access to CoPaCC Policing Reports;
- CoPaCC Thematic Reports covering key areas of PCC accountability:
- Public Engagement
- subscriber-preferential access to future training and briefing events CoPaCC runs over the coming twelve months.
To find out more about a full annual subscription to Policing Insight, plus the CoPaCC Thematics and Reports, along with subscriber-preferential access to CoPaCC’s events, please click here or email [email protected].