As part of the build up to the official public safety event of London Tech Week, Mission Critical Technologies surveyed the top 100 public safety officers attending.
The survey included responses from organisations such as the NPCC, NFCC and UK Home Office, who are all sending large delegations to the show.
In the survey, 30% of the respondents stated an interest in unmanned and automated technology, 35% in wearable technology and 67% in command and control.
With Mission Critical Technologies dedicated to addressing the global public safety market’s needs and technologies you may also be interested to know that:
- Over 50% said they are attending the show to meet with suppliers
- Over 80% are actively looking to invest in technology
- Over 60% said the biggest challenge is the technology risk, so they are looking to industry for support in transitioning to new technologies.
You can see the full list attendee list here that includes 50+ public safety organisations including:
- Assistant Chief Constable, Gloucestershire Police
- National Lead AR/VR & Blended Learning, NFCC
- Drone Operations Supervisor and RPTSO, Norfolk Constabulary
- Architects and standards lead, UK Home Office
- Head of Digital, Metropolitan Police
If you want to take a stand or speaking slot at the show contact James Tappenden at [email protected] or on +44 (0) 20 3377 3022.
If you simply want to attend, you can register free of charge here.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The Mission Critical Technologies Team