People turn to the police in times of trouble, and these days that means social media. Facebook and Twitter are the modern-day equivalent of the bobby on the beat, bringing police visibility and engagement to communities.
If you look after police social media, you’re responsible for enhancing and protecting the force’s reputation. Social’s where people bring questions, complaints and criticisms – every day AND during a crisis.
The challenges are growing all the time. Especially now that social has a growing importance in crime reporting. The pressures can get you down.
How do you cope? Is it possible to thrive?
Come and join our webinar, Under Pressure: How to flourish under the pressures of being a social media professional. It’s a safe space, and we’ve got loads of tips and tricks to help you flourish in social media account management.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re struggling to deal with negative social content
- You are feeling consumed by the growing volumes
- You feel you are always on the backfoot
- You spend your time doomscrolling
- You feel people undervalue your work
- You never feel able to switch-off
These are just some of the obstacles social media professionals face as part of their work.
Too many of us are close to burning out.
In this session Social Media Expert, Hel Reynolds, examines:
- Why social media is such a stressful job
- Common themes and struggles across the profession
- Tips and tricks to manage stress for social media professionals
- And we’ll have a quick de-stress moment at the end
Who is this for?
- Anyone that’s in charge of a social media account
- Social Media Managers
- Comms Managers
- PR Managers
- Marketing Managers& Execs
- Customer Service Managers
- Digital Managers