Practical hints and tips will help you link day-to-day activity with strategic outcomes even when resources are limited.
Does this sound like you?
- You are posting on social but not getting the engagement you would like
- You are struggling to find ways to have meaningful and productive conversations with your social media community
If so, this webinar is for you!
What you’ll learn:
- The ‘Why’ and ‘How’ of community engagement
- Game the social media algorithms to boost reach for your organisation
- Simplify the social media planning and execution process to deliver better outcomes
- Easily link day-to-day activity to strategic outcomes
- Make the most of limited resources through operational efficiencies
Who is this for?
- Senior leaders within organisations
- Communications Manager
- Communications Execs
- Head of Digital
- Social Media Managers
- Heads of Customer Service
- Marketing Managers
All you have to do is sign up for free through the button below — don’t worry if you can’t make it live, we’ll send you a link to watch the recording at your leisure after the session.
Social media creativity expert, Hel Reynolds runs Comms Creatives with her sister, Lesley.
Each year, she trains hundreds of communications professionals to unleash their creativity, with engaging online courses that get people fighting their fears and growing their social media skills.
Hel has bags of awards for her work, & is the woman behind ground-breaking projects like @CommsCartoons & #31DaysOfCreativity.
When people call her childish, she takes it as a compliment, & she is usually attached to a mug of coffee.